Customer Service Position - Digital Print Shop
Full-time or part-time customer service position for a retail driven digital print shop (no offset printing). The environment is very fast-paced and deadline oriented. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is key. Positions also available for those with graphic design experience.
- No prior experience necessary, but computer skills a plus
- Strong and professional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Self-starter who can work independently and with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess the ability to multi-task without losing focus
- Ability to think quickly and solve problems
- Provide outstanding customer service through both oral and written communications
- Provide front counter assistance to customers as needed
- Operate printing, bindery and finishing equipment
- Prepare and process quotes, orders and sample requests
- Help advise customers on best strategies to achieve their desired outcomes
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Learn and be able to communicate fully with customers and follow-up promptly with quotes, requests, orders and other tasks
- Learn and be able to communicate with customers about graphic communication, including but not limited to design principles, printing processes, and paper options.
**Pay dependent upon qualifications.