Manual Screen Printer
We are currently looking for an experienced Manual Screen Printer to join our Production Team. The responsibilities of this role include setting up and printing custom screen print orders while ensuring the best quality and meeting proposed deadlines
• Must be able to successfully register and print technical jobs on a 6 Color Manual Press.
• Strong dedication to producing quality prints every time. We are a high quality print shop and our printers must have the ability to print at a consistently high level.
• Have knowledge of chemicals, ink, processes, etc., involved with screen printing.
• Screen prep, burning screens, mix ink, setup and reclaiming.
• Cleanliness, organization and attention to detail are a must.
• Hard worker, self-motivated, reliable, and arrives to work on time.
• Lift up to 30 lbs. regularly.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time while operating a screen printing press.
• See fine detail in printed product and check for color accuracy and quality.
• Must be able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
• Must have a basic understanding of units of measure.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Hours: M-F 9 am – 5 pm. Some overtime may be required.
We are a full-service screen printing, embroidery, promotional products, and branding company that has been in business since 2006.